MYBBSB Tee Ball is great way to introduce young ones to the game of baseball. If you have a 4-5 year old who has never played before then this is the program for you.
Teams are formed in early April and first practice is usually end of April or first week of May depending on the weather. Practice night is picked by the coach of the team - if you want to have control of that volunteer to be a manager!
- Season Length - beginning of May to late June.
- One game (typically Saturdays) & one practice a week (the day is coach's choice)
- Jersey and Hat included with registration (pants and socks must be purchased separately)
- Super Fun!
- All players are required to have a glove (If you do not have one please contact us)
- Bats are provided however if you chose to purchase your own please make sure it is a TeeBall bat.
- Helmets are provided but shared. Maybe players bring their own.
As with all programs at MYBBSB, coaches are volunteers. MYBBSB will help new coaches come up with practice plans and provide advice. Teeball is the perfect level to get started with youth coaching that will hopefully care you up each level as your players progress through the program.