Below are two opportunities to help cover the cost of playing Little League. MYBBSB believes no child should be turned away due to financial hardship.
fees would have to be paid and then reimbursed through one of these third parties below, the application/award is confidential and only you and the grantee (below) will have access to that information. MYBBSB Board will have no details/knowledge
of your application.
Deposits are available to get your player registered.
If you have any questions - please reach out to [email protected]IMPORTANT NOTE TO USE FINANCIAL AID CARDS
- Fill out registration form and get to the check out page - the order should be in your shopping cart
- Contact [email protected] and provide your order number
- We will modify your order to allow custom payment amounts so you can use multiple cards.
Middletown Youth Baseball & Softball Scholarship Program (T Mobile)
Middletown Youth Baseball & Softball firmly believes that each child who wishes to play baseball or softball should be entitled to do so regardless of skill, gender, or financial circumstances.
MYBSB is partnering with Little League International and the T-MOBILE LITTLE LEAGUE CALL UP GRANT
program that is designed to offer scholarships for players where the registration fees would pose a hardship for the family. You can apply online using the link below.T-MOBILE LITTLE LEAGUE CALL UP GRANT APPLICATION
If you have any difficulty with the process you can contact the League President via email at [email protected]Financial Aid (Dicks Sporting Goods Foundation)
As youth sports start back up, many kids may not return to play because of costs. The DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation is proud to announce a $5,000,000 Sports Matter grant to Every Kid Sports, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, to provide income restricted families financial assistance to cover registration fees and help ensure every kid has a chance to play. *Parents or guardians can apply for assistance below.
- Applications are taken throughout the year. Approved applications are granted on average, within 7-14 days.
- Must be for a child, 4-18 years of age, who is currently enrolled in SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or Foster Care system.
- Must be registering for participation in a recreation-level sport hosted by a youth sports organization or school.
- Must be registering for an upcoming sport season
- Learn more or see details visit: everykidsports.org
Some restrictions apply. Every Kid Sports does not cover:
- Club, travel or elite program
- Personal training or gym memberships
- Programs costing over our $500 every 3 months
- Camps lasting less than 6 weeks
- Reimbursements for previously played sports or outstanding dues