Baseball for 13 - 19 year olds
for those that have graduated Little League
DOB as of May 1st
affiliated with both Babe Ruth Baseball & Little League
- The spring season is open to all players league age 13 through 16 who do not play for a high school team.
- Teams will not get formed until after the high school teams have made their cuts.
- Games will start in mid-April. The goal will be to play 16 games by the end of May.
- Playoffs will be the first and second weekend of June.
- According to CT. High School Rules [CIAC]
- A player that is playing high school baseball, at any level, cannot be involved with any other baseball league.
- Middle school players CAN play for other baseball programs, so they are eligible to play for Ahern Whalen during the spring season.
- The summer season is open to all players league age 13 through 19.
- Teams will be formed in early June. Practices and games will start immediately after the spring season is over.
- The goal will be to play 16 games by the end of July, with playoffs following.
- The fall season is open to all players who have recently aged out of Little League through League Age 18.
- Possible Divisions based on Registrations include: Transitional, 13u, 14u 15u, 16u & 19u.
- The Transitional division is for Little League graduates moving up to the 90' diamond.
- Teams will be formed mid August. Games will start the last weekend of August.
- The goal will be to play 16 games by late October, with playoffs following